Vaquita Porpoise Bracelet
Vaquita porpoises are the most endangered marine mammal in the world. With as few as 10 individuals remaining, their biggest threats come from gillnets used to illegally catch the also endangered totoaba fish.
When you purchase a Vaquita Porpoise Bracelet, you’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines, and help raise awareness about the dire need to protect our oceans and our wildlife from plastic.
About 70% of the plastic that enters the ocean winds up on the seafloor where it can entangle or be consumed by bottom feeders like stingrays. When you purchase a Stingray Bracelet, you’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines, and help raise awareness about the impact of plastic pollution on our oceans and our wildlife.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Includes "1LB" vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)