Sea Otter Bracelet September 2019
Pull a pound for sea otters.
Every 4ocean bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. Released in partnership with Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Sea Otter Bracelet also raises awareness about threatened southern sea otters and the actions we can take to protect them.
Our $25,000 donation to Monterey Bay Aquarium will support crucial conservation efforts through the Sea Otter Program. This includes the rescue, treatment, and release of injured and orphaned sea otters as well as crucial scientific research that will advance sea otter conservation.
The Sea Otter Bracelet symbolizes your commitment to the clean ocean movement and sea otter conservation. Wear it as a reminder to curb your plastic habit, live more sustainably, and encourage others to take action to protect what they love.
- Funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Made with post-consumer recycled materials, including a small amount (less than 5%) of ocean plastic and ocean glass
In partnership with