Plankton October 2020
Plankton may not be the cutest or most charismatic ocean inhabitants, but life on earth wouldn’t be possible without these microscopic organisms. Plastic, chemical, and nutrient pollution have a direct impact on plankton and all of the marine species that directly or indirectly rely on them as a food source. This rare, triple-color bracelet is sure to catch eyes and start conversations about the actions we can all take to protect our oceans. When you purchase our Plankton Beaded Bracelet, you’ll pull a pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines while raising awareness about the ocean’s unseen heroes.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers and coastlines
- Our 4ocean bracelets are hand assembled in Bali
- Cord is manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear glass beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm is manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring pouch
- Includes “1LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content is audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
We’re currently developing a circular end-of-life plan for every 4ocean product. Our aim is to eliminate waste at the end of our product lifecycle by taking back 4ocean products that our customers no longer use so they can be properly recycled or transformed into new products. Once you’re done with your 4ocean product, please reach out to our customer service team to receive a prepaid shipping label.
The 4ocean Closed-Loop Program is only available in the U.S. for now, but we plan to expand in the future.