Everglades Bracelet August 2019
When you purchase an Everglades Bracelet, we’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines on your behalf. You’ll also help us raise awareness about the importance of restoring this UNESCO World Heritage Site to its raw and natural state.
We’re also donating $25,000 to Captains For Clean Water to support their mission of protecting and preserving the Everglades through advocacy, education, and policy change at the state and federal levels. Our donation will help fund crucial education and advocacy programs.
The Everglades Bracelet represents your commitment to the clean ocean movement and Everglades restoration. Wear it as a reminder to curb your plastic habit, live a more sustainable lifestyle, and use it as a way to encourage others to take action to protect what they love.
- Funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines
- Released in partnership with Captains For Clean Water to raise awareness about the threats facing the Everglades and the actions we must take to save this globally significant ecosystem
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Made with post-consumer recycled materials, including a small amount (less than 5%) of ocean plastic and ocean glass